• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRP trip

just read this post and copy&paste

because I want to share this !

I also brought a video from youtube

Do you know about TRIP coin?

Blockchain technology will save every information for business such as personal information, business information in the coming future.

Then how do you think if you had a cryptocurrency combined with travel concept? What a great idea! Right?

You’ve been dreaming you will have a great experience with beautiful nature, historical place and cruise vacation on the sea.

Travelers can check their personal information in real time and local information safely through the blockchain technology even though they are in the foreign countries. In addition, this technology can make people protect their personal information through sending data to their countries.

All these functions can be possible with TRIP coin(TRP)

Before you use TRIP coin, understanding TRIP-C is needed.

TRIP-C makes travelers connected to a whole travel ecosystem, and this blockchain technology will be activated through experiencing the travel ecosystem. There are TRIP coin & T-Pocket in the TRIP-C, and you can store TRIP coin in T-Pocket.

I will tell you the reason why it’s a tremendous innovation and huge improvement.

There are 2 ways that you can set a travel plans.

First one is that you make every plan.

1. Decision where to go

2. Information about the place

3. Booking flight tickets

4. Booking hotels

5. Preparation of knowledge about public transportation or just renting a car

Second way is that you can have a trip through a travel agency.

1. decision where to go

2. make a specific detail after consulting

Travelers can have both ways conveniently and easily through TRIP-C. More specifically, it is available in T-Pocket.

T-Pocket is a kind of cryptocurrency wallet, and you can use it on the application and website as well. You can use T-Pocket in a variety of way such as when you book flight tickets, hotels. Furthermore, you can buy a package tour and even rent a car using TRIP coin. As you can see the above examples, you can use almost everything related to your travel, and this payment system can be shared with all companies related to travel.

This is not the end of TRIP coin. Not only travelers can use TRIP coin, but also travel agencies can use it too.

For example, when company ‘A’ from United States send people to Japan, company ‘B’ from japan and ‘A’ remit payment each other. Also, ‘B’ company will make payments with partnership companies such as attractions, restaurants, hotels using TRP.

Large companies in the world already are aware of the importance and necessity of a blockchain technology, and they are focusing on the way of investing cryptocurrencies that has obvious purpose like TRIP coin.

You need to pay attention of TRP that will be listed on the large cryptocurrency exchanges. If TRP participates in ICO, it will be the similar case that a guy bought a pizza using bitcoins a couple years ago.

now I'm not the only one who have read this interestingly

another post about this coin here

Comment

hey

should read this info about this new coin

I think it's going to be an important potential information

##TRIP COIN##

#Cryptocurrency for trip and travel
      • Online payment system sharing with lodging companies for booking
      There will be a discussion about developing online payment system for booking with the biggest travel agency that has worldwide lodging service.
      # Executing an MOU with the leading travel agency.
      # Listing on Mercatox.com which is known as the biggest ICO trading.
      # Online payment system is shared with the largest travel agency.
      # Listing on the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Japan

Comment

I will keep posting as soon as i found new information

##TRIP COIN##

#Cryptocurrency for trip and travel
        • Sharing information with the world best travel agency
        There will be a discussion for MOU execution with the travel agency that has hundreds of thousands of members and they will have information sharing about investing TRIP coin, trip packages.
        # Executing an MOU with the leading travel agency.
        # Listing on Mercatox.com which is known as the biggest ICO trading.
        # Online payment system is shared with the largest travel agency.
        # Listing on the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Japan

Comment

Working...
        X